Southport Sharks Health + Fitness centre facilities remain temporarily closed. However, we are hosting complimentary outdoor classes starting Monday 25 May.
Guidelines for Sharks Fitness Outdoor Group Fitness Classes
- These classes are for Sharks Fitness Centre members only.
- Online booking is required – CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- Members will need to register using the same email address linked to your membership.
- Maximum of 9 people per class.
- Booking can be made 3 days in advance – Fitness Centre Outdoor Timetable
- A waitlist is available, and you will receive an email when a spot becomes available if you have been waitlisted.
- If you can’t attend the class you must cancel to allow other people the opportunity to attend, given such limited numbers.
- Yoga classes require you to bring your own mat.
- Meeting point will be at Shark Fitness Centre entrance.
- All sessions are dependent on weather (updates to be provided on social media).
*Any issues with booking a class please contact Sharks Fitness using Facebook Messenger.
These sessions are a mix of HIIT, Interval, Circuit, and Bootcamp style training, and are sure to get your heart pumping. Get your fitness back on track with our diverse sessions run by our experienced and friendly Trainers.
Reduce your stress and tension, improve your balance, flexibility and core strength. Enjoy the perfect setting to do yoga on our Village Green, and be in harmony with nature. Please ensure you bring your own yoga mat.